Prices of tickets and fees of the “Nature Park Telašćica” Public Institution in 2023.
Every visitor to Nature Park Telašćica should have a valid ticket for each day of their stay in the park. Tickets can be purchased:
- From Park Rangers, after your arrival in the area of the Nature Park,
- Through Agencies with which the Public Institution has Sales agreement
- Purchase via web service
Purchase of tickets in the Park area
- When charging the tickets for visitors and boats, in accordance with Article 78 of the Value Added Tax Act (OG No. 73/13), the employee of the Telašćica Nature Park is obliged to deliver a fiscalized invoice/ticket to the visitor.
- If the ticket/invoice was not physically delivered to the visitor by the employee of the Telašćica Nature Park, the visitor is not obliged to pay for the ticket/invoice.
- During the inspection performed by the official staff of the Telašćica Nature Park, each visitor is obliged to present a valid ticket/invoice for each day of their stay in the premises of the Telašćica Nature Park.
- Visitors have the right to submit a complaint regarding the issued ticket/invoice within 15 days of its purchase, which is possible only upon presentation of the ticket/invoice.
Purchase in Agencies’ office
Adamo Travel d.o.o., travel agency, Sali
M&S Company for all d.o.o., trade for services, Sukošan
Magrovica d.o.o., travel agency, Sali
Purchase via web service
Parkovi Hrvatske web shop
MySea web service
A ticket purchased through the web service can be purchased no later than one day before the planned date of the visit to the park.
Buying multi-day tickets
Three-day and seven-day tickets are valid for three and seven consecutive days, respectively. Three-day and seven-day tickets can be purchased through the mySea web service.
- One day ticket buyed from 00:00 till 24:00, valid until 12:00 next day
- Three day ticket buyed from 00:00 till 24:00, valid until 12:00 fourth day
- Seven day ticket buyed from 00:00 till 24:00, valid until 12:00 eighth day
The ticket is purchased for the exact date of the park visit. If the visitors are unable to visit the park on a scheduled date due to unforeseen circumstances, it is possible to change the date of the visit. This can be done once during the season by sending a date change request to email@example.com not later than the day before scheduled arrival until 12:00 o’clock, during the work days (Monday-Friday) in period from 8am till 1pm.
If your new date falls in a period where the price is different (pre-season / peak season / post-season), no extra charge or refund shall be made.
Ticket cancellation is not possible.
Ticket prices are listed in Croatian kunas (HRK) and Euro (EUR).
TICKETS FOR ORGANIZED VISITS
I – V
X – XII
|Price in high season
VI – IX
|Visitor’s ticket for touristic visits on excursion boats¹, per person / day
|¹ Boat agency is obliged:
|– ensure that every visitor who comes by the ship owner’s ship (ship for one-day visits and ship for round trips) has his own ticket
– obtain concession approval through a public tender in accordance with the “Regulations on Concession Approvals in Protected Areas” and conclude an agreement with JU PP Telašćica (with payment of a
I – V
X – XII
|Price in high season
VI – IX
|Ticket for visitors through mainland entrance Dolac², per person / day
|Ticket for motor vehicles³
|Ticket for bus, minibus and camper
|Ticket for visitors staying in rental houses/holiday homes in the Nature Park area⁴
|Ticket for visitors through mainland entrance Dolac, with discount⁵
|² The ticket for visitors is charged according to the period for which it is purchased as well as the category according to which the visitors are classified (see explanation under ⁵ and ⁶)
|³ If a visitor to PP Telašćica comes with a motor vehicle, a separate ticket is paid for the same according to the price list for motor vehicles, bus and minibus.
The term motor vehicle means any vehicle that is driven by the power of its own engine, in accordance with the Road Traffic Safety Act (refers to all motor vehicles except bus, minibus and camper-vehicle for which a special price is prescribed)
| ⁴ The entrance fee for visitors staying in holiday homes in the area of PP Telašćica is charged for each visitor as well as for the vehicle (depending on the category)
– one-time at the full price and can be valid for a maximum of 7 days from the day of purchase. When buying such a ticket, the visitor (or renter) has the obligation to indicate the name on a special form
of the owner or the building where he is staying, the total number of people and the starting and ending dates of the stay in the same. During the stay, every time the visitor enters PP Telašćica, he is obliged to an official at
present the specified document for inspection at the entrance.
|⁵ The following are entitled to a discounted ticket:
|– children aged 8 to 18 only accompanied by their parents or upon presentation of a valid document/card (price €3 or €5, depending on the season)
– persons older than 65 years, only upon presentation of a valid document/card (price 3 or 5 €, depending on the seasonal period)
– students, only upon presentation of a valid document / identity card (price 3 or 5 €, depending on the seasonal period)
– persons with special needs, only upon presentation of a valid document / identity card (price 3 or 5 €, depending on the seasonal period)
– groups from schools, educational or educational institutions, as well as groups of pensioners only with prior notice. Group means a group of 10 to 35 people. Written notice is mandatory
of the group’s arrival to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior announcement of the arrival of the group is important in order to reduce the possibility of delays and longer waits for the group at the entrance to the Park.
|⁶ The following are entitled to a pass (free entry) to the Telašćica Nature Park:
|– children up to 7 years old only accompanied by their parents
– Disabled persons of the Homeland War and members of the association of families of fallen veterans – only with the presentation of a valid document / identity card
– persons residing in the territory of the Municipality of Sali and/or holders of rights to real estate in the area of the Telašćica Nature Park
– journalists who (only with prior notice) film/write about the Telašćica Nature Park
– members of the HV, MUP or HGSS only with the presentation of a valid document / identity card, registration of their stay in the Park, provision of personal telephone contact for responding to calls in
the purpose of participating in the rescue operation, regardless of the capacity in which, as members of the aforementioned services, they are in the area of the Telašćica Nature Park
– persons with special permission from the Institution
|Diving visit fee
I – IV
V, X – XII
|Price in high season
VI – IX
|Organized recreational scuba diving, per diver / per day
|– The ticket for the Nature Park is included in the price – for an organized diving visit, the Diving Club and / or the Diving Center is obliged to obtain a concession approval agreement, which requires an agreement fee payment
|Fee for commercial filming and photography
|Filming and photography for one (1) day
|Filming and photography for seven (7) days
|Aerial filming / aerial photography for one (1) day
| – for each commercial filming and / or photographing, a person / legal entity performing the filming or photographing is obliged to obtain a concession approval agreement from the Public institution
– for aerial photography / aerial filming, person / legal entity that carries out the aerial filming is obliged to submit a request to Public Institution with all necessary permits from the authorities in accordance with legislations that regulates areal filming / photography to obtain concession approval agreement
|Boat transfer service, boat length up to 8 m (billing unit € / per 1h)
|Boat transfer service, boat length 8 m to 11 m (billing unit € / per 1h)
|Expert guidance, up to 4 hours
|Expert guidance, duration 4 to 8 hours
TICKET FOR EACH VISITOR INCLUDES:
– a one-time visit to all land sites in the Telašćica Nature Park
– visit and tour of the Interpretation and Education Center Grpašćak with secured parking for motor vehicles
– transportation with vans according to the previously established schedule from Gmajno polje to Mir cove (salt lake) and back, with secured parking for motor vehicles (Gmajno polje)
– insurance for each visitor
group means a group of 10 to 50 people
– the applicant for the service of interpretive guidance must request it in advance via the e-mail address email@example.com and receive a written confirmation of its acceptance from the Public Institution
– the deadline for canceling any type of previously ordered service is at least 24 hours before the agreed time – otherwise the agreed and reserved service will be charged in full by the Public Institution
– The public institution “Telašćica Nature Park” is mostly financed by the sale of tickets, and by purchasing a ticket, every visitor contributes to the permanent protection, preservation and improvement of the Nature Park
– The public institution “Telašćica Nature Park” reserves the right to change ticket prices
Prices shown include VAT.